ATS Engineers, Inspectors & Surveyors is seeking a qualified, self motivated individual to join our Administrative team. We are looking for a Professional who is an adaptable self starter and can learn independently with little supervision.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products. Quickbooks and experience working on ACCESS software is a plus. The job requires using purchase order processes from builders.
Job Duties include but are not limited to;
- Answering incoming calls professionally
- Communicating with clients. written and oral.
- Recording, Sorting and Filing Data
- Invoicing clients using QuickBooks
If this job sounds like a great fit for you please apply today.
ATS Engineers, Inspectors & Surveyors (ATS), is currently seeking a bright, motivated candidate to join our structural engineering department. We are looking for a structural engineer (P.E.) or an experienced Engineer in Training (E.I.T.) to support our continued growth. Duties include but are not limited to design work, site inspections, report preparation and structural document review.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering with specialization in Structural Engineering.
• 5+ years of experience in the design of building structures including framing layout, calculations, details and construction administration of projects.
• Experience designing with diverse materials (concrete, steel and wood) and building types a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications including but not limited to; Microsoft Office applications and computer assisted engineering and design software.
• Employee can expect to frequently sit, stand, bend, walk, drive to job sites and may lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
We offer a friendly, creative work environment with a competitive benefits package. If you are a licensed P.E. or E.I.T. and consider yourself a great fit for this position, please your resume for review.
ATS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.