The ATS MEP Department can provide technical assistance throughout the bidding, permitting and construction processes. We comply with all applicable codes and local ordinances and coordinate all site utility requirements with utility companies.
- Comprehensive Heating/Cooling Load Calculations
- Code Compliant Ventilation
- Value Engineering & System Diagnosis
- Building & Overall Site Electrical Requirements
- Power & Lighting Plans
- Fixture & Equipment Schedules
- Riser Diagrams with Sized Feeders & Grounds
- Forensic Analysis
- Comprehensive Panel Schedules & Load Calculations
- Plumbing Service & Wastewater Requirements
- Plumbing Plan, with Line Sizes, Fixture Placements, & Fixture Schedules
- Gas, Water, Sanitary Waste & Vent Riser Diagrams
For more information contact David Mitchell, P.E. at (512)328-6995, extension 177 or contact us.